A one year-old!
Evan's stuff from Gymboree arrived a few days ago. I'm going to wrap it up and he'll open that and his corn popper toy thing that I got him for his birthday (tomorrow!). My parents are going to be here for it and I'm going to make his cake (which will mostly be used for playing and not for eating, me thinks). I'm looking forward to it. My parents are coming in today and staying the night as we are supposed to get a storm overnight. That way they will be here for Ev's birthday tomorrow plus my mom and I can get started on our Christmas menu shopping and preparing.
Kim is in South Africa now (and has been since Wednesday) and sent my parents an email saying she was fine and the people are very friendly. I can't wait to see her, 52 days! We're going to go to Kingston to see Nana when Kim gets here too. It will be her first time seeing Evan!
Time to go, I need breakfast.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment