Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Evan's new favorite thing to do is stick his finger down his throat as far as he can until he makes himself spit up. I had him in the kitchen with me today while I was baking cookies and I could hear him making gagging noises. I saw what he was doing but figured eh, whatever. A minute later I heard a very gurgley burp and turned around and sure enough he had ralphed on his high chair tray. At least he had just had water and not a big meal. He thinks its hilarious.

My mom, dad, sister, Dan, Evan and I are going to Kingston & Toronto Feb 10-14th! We are going to see my nana and see my best friends from high school (Nickie & Shaun in K-town and Chilina in Toronto). Kim and I already have plans to go to Sephora and Gymboree (well, she could care less about Gymboree but I have to go!). Heh. I'm really looking forward to the trip. We fly out of Hali early on the 10th and then get back late on the 14th.

I have some Valentine's Day goodies for my sissy since she will be away from Dave on V-Day. She emailed us today to let us know she just arrived in Cairo today and will be there seeing the pyramids and such until she comes up here (via London) next Tuesday.

Dan, Ev and I are watching AI auditions. Gotta go.

No comments: