OD won't load the entry template so I can't write in there. I'll be writing here until it's fixed. I checked my settings and the WYSIWYG and everything was fine. I'm so glad I pay for their service :P
I'm sorry your having troubles. Hope you have a great week. Kiss Ev for my please :)
Again my dear, its not OD or everyone would be having an issue. My suggestion is to submit a help ticket or go post a question on the boards:-)
Oh are you using Firefox? If you are, that may be the issue. If not, then I suggest the above options,lol.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm sorry your having troubles. Hope you have a great week. Kiss Ev for my please :)
Again my dear, its not OD or everyone would be having an issue. My suggestion is to submit a help ticket or go post a question on the boards:-)
Oh are you using Firefox? If you are, that may be the issue. If not, then I suggest the above options,lol.
Post a Comment