So my MIL broke her middle finger walking the dog. Yes, walking the dog. He is an Australian Cattle dog (=ENERGY) and he's still a puppy (=MORE ENERGY) and he took off running and somehow the leash got wrapped around her finger and snapped it in two and twisted it, so when she went to the urgent care they couldn't just set it, and they are sending her to a surgeon. She goes to that tomorrow morning. Until then her finger is stuck in the Middle Finger Salute. Though I feel bad that she hurt her finger and is in pain, the fact that it's stuck in the position it is in is hilarious to me ;) Even more so if you knew my MIL ;) Her attitude is sort of always 'screw off'. So this is twistedly appropriate.
I wish my sister was here, she and I have the same sense of humour ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment