Craig wanted me to blog about his latest blog...so here I am :)
What can I say, the Liberals have it :) If you read Craig's independent/interdependent entry you will see why he came to the conclusion that I'm a Democrat (or would be if I could register to vote) and he thinks more like a Republican, although he is registered as a Dem and will be supporting Kerry-Edwards. Why? Because no decent person in their right mind who hasn't been living under a rock for the last 4 years could support someone whose only interest is in seeing the rich get richer, sending their soldiers off to die for an oil war (you didn't really think it was about "liberating" Iraq, did you?), fighting a woman's right to choose, polluting the environment and making it difficult for the people who need it most to have universal health care. Those are but a small mix of the ISSUES! Bleh. Anyway (I feel like Veruca Salt right after her tirade about the golden geese) *clears throat* back to Craig's blog. It was very interesting, I had never thought about it that way before.
Annnnnd..I need to go to bed and get my rest because Ryan is coming tomorrow!
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment