I don't think anyone but Heather reads this, but that's okay, I'll still update it (finally!).
We move into our new home on Wednesday. I'm excited to decorate and make it feel homey. It also has a great kitchen that I am excited about using since I love to spend time baking. Though I rarely have time to do it anymore now that Evan keeps me busy full-time.
Talked to Kim last night, she is thinking of going to travel Africa at the end of this year and then hopefully come up here for a visit too! Africa = me having heart attack. Why can't she pick somewhere nice and safe? Ugh.
Anyway, I think this is it for now. OD better get back up soon. It's annoying.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree. It better be back up tonight!!
I'm excited for you about the house! :)
I'm excited too..thanks for posting! I can't wait to see pix of your house. I bet it's like Christmas as a 7year old...so exciting you can hardly stand it.
Post a Comment