Friday, August 29, 2008

Why Am I Not Surprised.

Yay. Not.

As we reported in an e-mail last night, some of the passwords to OD accounts were obtained illegally from our server. Your diary is one of the accounts that was affected by this problem.

The OD Support Staff has analyzed how the passwords were extracted and we have implemented several new security features to prevent further problems. Please see The DiaryMaster's latest entry for more information.

Because your old password was compromised, you have been assigned a new random password that is unique to your account. Please use this new password to log into your diary once the site is back online.

1 comment:

sublimejen said...

Mine too. It's lame that this site cannot be more secure. I never see other sites down as much as OD. *ryc* Thanks :) I've never thought to as people to do that LOL, as soon as I get the flyers I ordered (for free) up I'm hoping people in my community will step up :)