Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Ok, my precious Bobo wants me to update, so here I go.
I have nothing much to say, other than I am glad she will be home soon! I know she will be sad to leave Europe & Dave, but it will be nice to be able to chase her around the house and whack her butt and whatnot again. Work was slow today. The DSL is busted (yay rain!) and the phone lines sound like crap so I had to get AT&T to fix it. That requires going through an automated system, then finally getting a human, getting a "trouble ticket number" and then waiting. Apparently by tomorrow around 11 am they should be fixed. Don't trouble yourselves guys.

Thanksgiving is at the in-laws this year. Both sets of grandparents are coming, plus Scott, Eric, and Craig & I (obviously). I am making three pies (apple, pumpkin & pecan, crusts and all thanks), homemade cranberry chutney and parmesan garlic mashed potatoes.

According to my MIL people are "killing each other" to get at the frozen turkeys at Fry's, so I think I will hold off on turkey shopping until later when the crowds have thinned out.
I'm not even going to be eating any turkey, it's not like I care :P

Ok, gotta go.
Bobo, Ferris Bueller was on the other night. It's not the same without you :) *KISSY*

No comments: