My sister brought me a Shrek doll from work today (the General Mills rep was cleaning out her space and gave it to her along with some other items). He's brand new and about 12" tall. He's so cute, I love him! Now I just need "DONKEY!" :D
I got my hair chopped today. Well, not too chopped, Lisa only took about 2 inches off the bottom but she gave me "choppy, aggressive" layers around my face and I got a brunette rinse with caramel highlights. I LOVE it! Lisa always knows what to do with my hair, she's so great. That was my splurge for the...decade. Hehe, no it wasn't that bad, I won't say how much it cost but it's enough that I only do it 2 or 3 times a year, heh. I can only do it when I'm in K-town anyway! If I were rich (not famous, just rich) then I'd keep Lisa on my staff full-time so I would never have a bad hair day again ;)
I had my lava lamp on today and Mango did not like it; she growled at it for about 45 minutes straight! What a nut.
I can't believe I have to go back to Yuma in 6 days. It feels like I just got here. I am already getting sad about leaving. It will be good to see Craigory and Popo and my friends but I still hate leaving here. I feel like I belong here. I don't feel that way in Yuma. I am distracting myself with volunteering stuff for Kerry and after 11/2 hopefully I can concentrate on getting the house ready to sell. I look forward to the days when I leave Kingston only for a vacation.
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment