Saturday, July 10, 2004

It's another beautiful day...sunny and breezy, warm but not hot, white puffy clouds floating by. Paradise :) I went downtown with my mum today....we went to the market (outdoor farmer's market) and some shops that I hadn't been to in awhile. They just put in a Starbucks downtown, but I like to encourage the "little guy" i.e. the local family owned businesses so I didn't get anything from Starbucks. My mom however has found her new addiction ;)
Bobo is at work now but will home in a few hours and then I can go back to annoying her as much as possible before I leave, heh ;)
I'm not sure what is for dinner. So many restaurants that I need to go to! (Again, locally-owned places...I can go to a chain restaurant anytime).
I'm going to enjoy the breeze and the 78 degree weather. I love home! I hate Yuma! :)

No comments: