Thursday, May 20, 2004
I don't like Yuma. I don't like coming back here. I don't want to live here anymore. Whenever I go to Kingston I always think, 'Ahhh, home...where I belong'. Which is sort of funny because I haven't lived there in almost 4 years. Yuma is where my home, dog, friends, job(s), husband, etc. are and yet it doesn't feel like home. It won't be easy to leave, I have been trying to build a life here for 4 years, but I need to go back home. That's the only place that feels like home. I feel like I belong there. Like I can be myself. I have never felt like that in Yuma. It still feels so foreign to me. I feel so constricted and unhappy here. I think we have decided that when Gracie starts school full-time, most likely September 2005, we'll move to K-town. I'll miss my friends and my job(s) here...but I miss my family more. This town is way too conservative and uptight...people down here take themselves too seriously. I'm not in a huge rush, but I am looking forward to leaving. I'm happy there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment