Saturday, May 08, 2004

Alright Ratbutt, you get your wish; we're not going to buy a new house down here, we decided we'd rather move back to Kingston in the next couple years. So if you end up moving to Fresno or Scotland or what-have-you there will be serious consequences.

Switching topics completely, Craig has long since stolen my highschool cheerleading squad ball cap (which I prize almost more than life itself), and I never had one to wear anymore (though he gets great looks when he wears it, ha ha) so I found a nice maroon and gold ASU one for $1.00. Yes, you read right, $1.00. I'm not telling you my secret, other than it's brand new. Now I can wear my ASU hat and my University of Toronto t-shirt. I also have U of T pants but that might be overkill.

"Oh, very nice though a little small for you darlin', don't you think?"

No comments: