Ok, real fast entry. I spent the long weekend painting the living room with Dan (I will post pictures once the trim is done) and it is tiring! I know it sounds easy, but the walls are textured (kind of like stucco) which makes it hard to get the paint evenly distributed. Plus there are all sorts of nooks and crannies (those are funny words) and all the doors and trim need to be taped before the painting even begins. We also painted the ceiling (white) which is sucky. But it was also fun and it is looking great!!
Friday night after we were thoroughly done painting, Dan and I decided to go out to the Coffee Bean, 1. To get away from the paint fumes, and 2. Just because they have yummy drinks. So we pull up and who is there but James and Tracy [StrawberryHedgehog]! We sat with with them for awhile (and either Dan or I accidentally set off his car alarm, it was very loud and scared Tracy half to death!), and then Ken and April showed up on their way from San Diego to Tucson. Dan and I were super tired so we left the four of them there at The Bean.
Dan then took Po for a walk (thank you!). And then I think we are going to play Chutes & Ladders before I go to bed (I'm bummed I fell asleep before I got to a chance to see James & Tracy again).
The end for now :)
Monday, March 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment